Thursday, March 28, 2013

Forever.......This was one of the lo's that got me scrapper of March at "Skissedilla!"

This is for this week's challenge at Skissedilla, using the sketch provided, which was awesome! I am trying to learn how to do the "less is more" lo's which are quite fun! I followed the sketch, except for I put the title beside pic, instead of underneath, hope that's okay! I distressed everything, added some aged gauze, and for the "wood" look behind pic, I found this picture of some old wood on the internet, saved it, printed it off, then cut it out, distressed it, and layered it to try and make it look like real wood! I also splattered paint, and it's dots are "thick", hope you can see the depth of them from bottom view! If you click on pics they will enlarge for closer view! Thanks so much for stopppoin' by and takin'a peek! Teresa*

7 comments:

  1. What a brilliant idea for the wood background! I love your layout and all the details! I think you have the "less is more" formula perfected! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOrgeous layout! I love the design. Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, what a nice LO you've done here...thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous - I love all your work. I was wondering which die you use for your leaves?
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome!!! Your distressing is beautiful, wonderful page in every way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the layers and all the painting.
    A beautiful layout!!

    ReplyDelete