Monday, March 4, 2013

A wonderful place to be........

I did this lo for Skissedilla , using sketch provided. It was ironic that the sketch they made (by Nabon) was exactly what I have been wanting to do!!!!! I had that image of the little boy, and have been wanting to add it to a lo, thought it would be awesome with that picture of my grandson at the lake............and this sketch was perfect!! So it was truly a fun one to do- thank you! I distressed all the papers, and I "tore" a hole in the paper and pulled back the ripped piece and glued it down, just for a little something different! Click on pics they will enlarge for closer view!! Thanks for stoppin' by and takin' a peek! Teresa*

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is so gorgeous and I love the huge amount of white space, perfect layout for this photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page! Love your photo and the boy-figure:-) Your distressing work is beautiful.

    Thanks for playing along at Skissedilla:-)

    ReplyDelete