Monday, February 18, 2013

Easter Egg with acetate.......

This is for a couple challenges. Magnolia Down Under (acetate), Deep Ocean Challenge (B- bunny-blue), The Shabby Tea Room ( A silver lining), You, Me, nd Magnolia (anything goes).Fun little project to make! Used my oval die cut to make egg shape, made it deep enough in middle to lift Tilda off paper, then decorated with lots of pretty flowers and a vintage seam binding bow, with a yarn tie to hang it with! Sorry for the glare on a couple of the pics, it's the acetate! Hope you like it, thanks so much for stoppin' by and takin' a peek! Teresa*

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, what a beautiful card! I love how you've made the egg and put little Tilda in it! The spray of flowers is also gorgeous! Beautifully done! Thanks for sharing with us at The Shabby Tea Room this week!

    (Love your blog)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is stunning! What a great idea. I love it. Thanks so much for joining us at MDUC this week! Hugs Zoe xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. great, lovely creations, thanks for joining in at YMAM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absoloutely GORGEOUS! I know I've said it before but I just LOVE your style!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant project, I adore your Tilda!
    Thanks so much for joining us @ Deep Ocean this challenge, Love,melly. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so beautiful. I can always tell yours from a mile Catz... I jusr ADORE your style soooo much. Thankyou for joining in with us at MDUC this week XXX
    Hugs Debbie xXXXxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thankyou for sharing you gorgeous card with us in The Shabby Tea Room. So creative....love the pretty cluster of flowers!

    ReplyDelete