Tuesday, October 16, 2012

The Election this year and a confession!



I have a little story to tell you and a confession of sorts. I am now 59 years old........and until this year, have never been a registered voter.......sad but true. In the years past, I never got involved in politics on any level. Never voted, wasn't registered to vote, just flat out did not get involved. I would sit back, watch my friends and neighbors, husband choose their candidate and vote. I did this every year, even four years ago when Obama was elected. I have to say though,when his Presidency was announced, I had an uneasy feeling about it. You know......when you're sixth sense says somethings just not right? Well that's what I was feeling, but I couldn't say a word, I lost that right by not voting. So, I kept it to myself. Now, four years later, our country is in an economic crisis, unemployment at an all time high, our fellow Americans (ambassadors) being killed, our Country is divided, his Obama care will literally "kill" our senior citizens,  and our President constantly telling lies to our American citizens...............I have now registered to vote; my soul purpose is to try and save our country from the wrath of this so called President. I know I only have one vote, but just maybe it will help! I am TRULY in fear for our great nation. I have never gotten involved in politics before.......but this is different, this is a true fear that something terribly bad is going to happen to us if he is voted back in. I pray that it doesn't, but again, the ole' sixth sense says it's going to be bad if he gets a second term. So, that's my confession........I am NOW a registered voter, and I am doing my best to try to help get Obama out of our White House! Thanks for letting me get this off my chest! Teresa*

No comments:

Post a Comment