Monday, June 11, 2012

Spoiled.......





This was a fun little lo to do!! Used my fave subject Dorothy,( I made those Angel wings for her, obviously have too much time on my hands!!) This is for the 2nd challenge at Scrap Friends, and I used the sketch provided, and it was way too much fun!! Distressed all the paers, made the number 3,made the pinwheels, and I curled the paper too!! If you click on pics, they will enlarge to see more details!! Thanks so much for stoppin' by and takin' a peek! Teresa*

6 comments:

  1. Teresa she is so worth being spoiled what a gem of a layout and such fab detail! Did she keep the wings on?

    Such a precious layout for your scrapbook. Love Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woops. thought I'd commented but it's disappeared. I wanted to say I LOVE this...title looks fab, layers are AMAZING & you sure have put a lot of work into this:)) Thanks for joining us at Scrap Friends:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much beautiful detail, I love how you have used the sketch. Thanks for sharing it with us at Scrap Friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too like your page alot! such a beautiful page - glad you joined us at ScrapFriends!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow....what a great page. Love all your details! So glad you played along with us at Scrap Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hhheeee heee! That's so cute! Love your interpretation of the sketch. Thanks for sharing it with us at Scrap Friends.

    ReplyDelete