Thursday, February 23, 2012

Friends....





This is for the challenge at Get Picky! I used the sketch provided! I used some soft muted colors, did alot of cut work, distressed and layered all the papers. I made the title letters too!I made the little girl, balloons and dog look 3-D by cutting another image and placing over top of original! I added real string to the heart balloons too! The pictures are of just one pic, which I added three different effects to......think they are cool looking! That's my daughter and myself, and we are BEST FRIENDS too! We have a ball together........life is perfect when you have that connection! I hope you like it, and thanks for stoppin' by and takion' a peek! Teresa*

8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous.....phenomenal layout! I love the distressing and all the fabulous details...stunning work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly amazing work , I love the vintage look with all the distressing the colours the flower sprays and the fine lacy bit really everything your layout has given me great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Catz
    Your creations are just fantastic. Love your style. Hugs
    Nancie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love all of your dimensional detail! Fabulous. Thanks for playing along with us at GP..x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOw! Fantastic creation!! Thanks for playing along with us at GetPicky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful, love the heart-balloons and all the neutral-on-neutral layering...gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i enjoyed visiting ur blog layout is too impressive

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful layout - thanks for playing along with us at Get Picky!

    ReplyDelete