Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Guest Design Team TOMIC #35...









Wowieee...............I got to be a guest design team member at TOMIC, for this challenge, #35- Valentine Text & heart shape! I decided to make a card book, and this was my design! I layered and distressed all the papers, did some cut work too. I made the hearts, and in the big center heart cut out, I inserted some acrylic with a rub on too! On the inside I added some pretty flowers, a metal "Love" embellishment, some lace, and even some ric-rac around the edge! Tilda and Edwin are colored with distress inks! I hope you like it, was so much fun to create! Thanks TOMIC for this wonderful gift! Teresa*

2 comments:

  1. Hi Teresa,
    WOW what a fabulous card book!
    It's all so lovely, and romantic.
    Love, Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Teresa,

    You have made such beautiful book card! The are so romantic duo ;) Congratulations with your Gast DT member ship!

    hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete